Why Choose Design Air for Property Management HVAC Needs?
• We are licensed, bonded and insured.
• Fast and reliable repairs: We schedule service calls as soon as we get them and always show up on time.
• Great communication with Property Managers: Our technicians call in with their diagnosis while still at the property and will repair upon permission.
• Great communication with tenants: We call the tenants directly to schedule for you, and call before we show up, so they will know exactly when our technician will arrive.
• Fully stocked vehicles: Most repairs can be made in the same trip upon approval.
• Know the final cost of repairs before they are made: repairs are charge by the job, not the hour.
• Lowest prices: Our prices are the most competitive around, so your property owners know they are getting the best deal possible.
• We perform all our own work: We do NOT sub out work, all work is performed by our own expert technicians.
• Warranties: We warranty all of our repairs and installations.
• Billable accounts: All accounts are billable through the property management company or payable through landlords if requested. Checks and credit cards accepted.
• Easy job submissions: You can call, email or fax in work orders (if applicable) and we will take care of the rest.
• Free Diagnosis with repair: If approval is given during diagnosis, we will waive our diagnosis fee and only charge for the cost of the repair.
• Free New Installation Quotes: Free quotes and proposals for new equipment installations.
• Servicing the Inland Empire including: Riverside, Moreno Valley, Corona, Sun City, Murrieta, Banning, Hemet, Lake Elsinore, San Bernardino, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Fontana, Redlands and the surrounding cities.
• We also offer financing and Hero Financing for home owner’s. See our page on Hero Financing for details.
Property Management Air Conditioning and Heating services including:
• New installations
• Issue Diagnosis
• HVAC inspections
• Duct work inspection, repair and new installation
Other services offered:
➢ New water heater installations
➢ Blown in attic insulation
➢ Whole house fan installation
➢ Attic fan insulation
➢ Wall heater repairs and installation
➢ Thermostat installation